Strategic Management / Legal Compliance-GRIESSEL CONSULTING (PTY) LTD
Strategic Management / Legal Compliance
Legal- and Strategic Management
These services pertain to avoidance and mitigation of risk in all areas of business - e.g. legal, governance, operations, employment and finance.
- Strategic management and planning; evaluating business efficiencies; restructuring; recapitalisaiton of business; change management.
- Good governance and legal compliance.
- Shareholder-relationships; commercial negotiations.
- Legal advice on aspects of commercial law, administrative law and operational / employment matters.
- Business rescue, turn-around strategies.
- Project management.
Contractual / commercial
- Vetting and drafting of legal contracts, e.g. agreements with labour brokers, service providers, lease agreements, offers to purchase, sureties, cessions and pledges, restraints of trade, shareholders agreements, etc.
- Drafting and implementation of business plans.
Our construction law expert has worked in the construction industry for 10 years as legal advisor and functionary of the Master Builder's Association.
He has specialist knoweldge of JBCC contracts and conduct training workshops at request. He has an in-depth understanding of the industry, contractor-relationships, compliance and dispute resolution.